Saleem Ebrahim Attorneys Inc. is a commercial law firm that is based in Johannesburg. The firm relies on the proven ability of its founding partner Mr Saleem Ebrahim who has spend years within corporate petroleum sector. His experience includes without debt recovery, credit risk management, asset disposal, asset recovery, retail service station evictions, asset repossessions, insolvency law, commercial fraud and broad based black economic empowerment strategies and legislation. Areas of expertise include Corporate Law (Company Law), Incorporation and structuring of companies, providing advice to companies about corporate law and corporate governance issues, aviation law, insolvency law, mergers and acquisitions, procurement and tender related issues, employment law, local government law and general commercial law. Saleem Ebrahim Attorneys Inc. offers a combination of legal knowledge, practical advice and ability that enables us to render a comprehensive, efficient and effective legal service to our clients.
At Saleem Ebrahim Attorneys Inc. we strive to be the leading legal service provider in the South African corporate and government environment. With this objective in mind we have identified the following 3 values which distinguish us as a premier Legal Service Provider:
- Rendering Cost Effective Legal Services
- Rendering Timeous Legal Services
- Providing sound legal advise based on prudent business principles
- Being number 1 with every one of our clients
- Commitment to a higher level of ethical behaviour
- Honesty is pivotal in the hierarchy of values at Saleem Ebrahim Attorneys Inc.
- Implementation of Good Corporate Governance with our organisation.
- To be a good corporate citizen
- At Saleem Ebrahim Attorneys Inc. we are committed to supporting and implementing the broader Transformation agenda of the Republic of South Africa as we realise the need to redress the social and economic disparities in our South African society.
- We fully adhere to the policy of affirmative procurement and thereby procure only from qualifying black businesses.
- We are committed to implementing employment equity and therefore every employee at Saleem Ebrahim Attorneys Inc. is a member of one Historically Disadvantaged population groups in the Republic of South Africa.
- At Saleem Ebrahim Attorneys Inc. we are fully committed to implementing every one of the seven indicators of Transformation as contained in the Codes of Good Practice.